Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Monday, May 25, 2009

Diarrhea from the Sky's!

Monday May 25th

Slept in! yay. It has been nice to be able to do this latley!

I did some homework and facebooking for a long while. Found some good sites for school. Then Shon and I went to Kawana to do some running around. I bought some stuff that needs to go to Canada for some special little people! * COUGHELSEY- COUGHULIE!!* While we were in the Optus mobile store waiting for service, we almost died! It was so gross. It was actually our econd attempt in being in there and getting done what was needed. The first time we entered the store, the smell almost knocked us right over! It was litterally like hitting a brick wall! I didnt know where it was coming from- I was too delirious to percieve direction. Shon located the source rather and impressively quick! She was stealth! Immediatly we left the store and went into Big W. A store that looks like Walmarts Australian cousin, but are in fact not related!

After finishing in Big W, we attempted once again to pay Shon's phone bill. OH NO! He was still in there. This time I got a good look. He was a very large man. Wearing a sleeve- less shirt with some shorts. He also had teds on. Teds are tensor type bandages that you wear on your legs to help return blood to the heart. He obviously has heart problems. I didnt need to look at his Ted stockings to figure that one out. He was an easy cracker to read. An even easier one to smell! Im sure the smell was coming from the skin between his skin folds and possible from down below. When someone is that big, they usually have trouble wiping up after using the washroom. One would know from experience in the health care industry. I know you dont want to hear it, but often people will come in with massive infections in these dark moist folded areas because they are unable to care for them and keep them clean and dry. I am sure this man was full of infection. Unfortunaltly I know the smell!

To make things worse, we noticed he had a wife!!! She was large as well, but not so like him. What really horrified me was that in her shopping cart was the cutest little blonde girl! She had sweet little curls and did not seem to notice the smell that was he, the smell that was eating away at my lungs! She seemed to be a happy little girl. Its too bad she wont be able to really know her dad. I am sure he wont survive. His heart is working triple over time and the smell- oh the smell! Thank god they left the store shortly after!

After clearing our noses in the fresh aussie air, we headed home. We stopped off at woolies to pick up milk and cheese since we go through both items like we were starved beings! Its almost like we eat cheese cereal or something.. hmm actually, doesnt sound half bad.. might need to try it out... GROSS! So was kidding!

When we arrived home, we made some delicious wraps. It was extra yummy today. I had added south west sauce to my clever concoction! We watched - in her shoes for a while, and then Shon went to Uni. I came upstairs to do some quick reveiw before class. I also painted my finger nails pink! Pretty and pink! :)

Class was good. Always interesting. Its funny to think that I only have one more class left of this one after today. It total I have 9 classes left! That is two weeks. Then a week off for studying and then two exams- then holiday time!! Woot Woot! 27 days and counting!

Ate an apple and a musli bar and Amanda and I went to the gym. Good work out as always. I was in a slightly bad mood and ran 25 mintues rather then my usual 20! Who ever said negitive energy was bad for you!?!? ahahhaha No but seriously I wasnt in a very bad mood at all. Into the sauna we went. Had a nice shower and walked home. It was a nice night. We could have gotten a ride home, but we kind of felt like walking.

On our way home- we almost died! Yes I am aware that is twice in one day! Australia is dangerous! haha We were walking and gossiping about our international men when all the sudden, the tree in front of us that hangs over the side walk started to shake- something was in there! We stopped just before walking under it to see what was going on. Thank god we stopped! Just then- a huge crow flew out of the tree and away from us going over the road. Not a big deal really.... EXCEPT FOR THE AMOUNT OF POO AND PEE EXCRETING FROM ITS GIANT BIRD BUTT!!! You really should have seen the amount of waste leaking from this things behind! If we hadnt stopped to see what the noise was- we would have been painted white by big birds defecation!!! Yugh! We went to keep walking after a brief freak out. Amanda went to walk under the tree and I believe she felt a drip. I would have been right there with her, but there was no way I was going to risk walking under that tree! That thing had diarrhea! It came out like a fire hose, beginning from the tree! I walked on the road to get around the tree, and was thankful I did when Adog felt the drip! Eww!!

Got home to find that Miss Kim had made me dinner. She made me some pasta. It was sooooo good. I talked to Justin on the phone while eating and drinking Mint tea. ( Stacey- you totally have me hooked on mint tea now!! ) I was about to go to bed when Shon came home early from work. I find that I do usually wait up for her to come home. She usually is home around 1230 at night. At this time of day is when her and I have some of our best conversations. Shonleigh is a very smart girl. She is extremely mature for her age and I often find myself asking for her advise. We swap tid bits of advise frequently. It makes me sad to think that In two years time, I will be going home and we will forever live in different countries. She has become such a good friend to me. I will have to convince her to move to America! :) ( This is different then friends I left in Canada, because I always know they will be there when I get back, whereas Shonleigh will be In Aus still. )

Shonleigh walked in and I ran downstairs screaming-quietly since Miss Kim is in bed- yay She is home early!! When I got down stairs, Shonleigh said that I had to find the present she brought me! Chocolate!!! I dont like chocolate, but somehow became addicted to these lindor chocolates! Even the white ones which I usually cannot stand! I found four of these treasures in her pockets! Then we had a 45 min talk while she made food and ate it. She is turning 19 on Saturday! Its going to be a good time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment