Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Friday, May 15, 2009

Marsden Lees

Thursday May 14th

I ended up being very tired the next morning and not wanting to meet with my group. After I had gotten all cozied up in bed, the phonr rang. Stacey called and I couldnt resist catching up with her. We talked for about an hour or so. I was wide awake by 115am, when I let her go, but I had to, otherwise I would not function well the following day!

I went to Uni and was the first out of my group to arrive. Right on time. I waited about ten minutes to get a computer. Its crunch time for uni students and getting a computer at uni is no easy task.

I texted both girls to see if they had forgotten. No answers. Naomi showed next. Only 5 min late. Not an issue. We began working away. We worked at it for an hour and Mia was a no show. We finished as much as we could with out her and Naomi had to leave. I stayed behind to work on some other assignments.

About an hour and a half after the agreed upon meeting time, Mia shows up. She starts asking about where Naomi is. I told her that she was late and that we had already finished the meeting. She went on to complain about how Naomi was not there. I gave it right back to her. I was not impressed. This is the girl who is always late to class by at least 30 min, and she also had the nerve to tell me not to be late! I went over what we needed to do. I went home letting her have my hard earned computer! Grr!

Once home, I accompanied Jess to Maroochydore. She had to work out some business with student loans or what not- something to do with the gov't since they pay uni students to go to Uni. Lucky jerks! haha I had to go and pay my speeding ticket! Not fun at all! Waiting in line for Jess's thing took the longest- but only an hour about for the whole time spent. Back at home.

Once home, I grabbed a bag of gym stuff. I was walking to the gym when Ron passed by and offered me a ride. Sweet! I got to the gym a bit early and did some arm training. Then I joined in for the abs class. It was a pretty good one. Feel the burn- love the burn! WOot woOT!! Then I stayed for Body Attack. The instructor is slightly mental. I loved it. She worked us soo hard. it was fun, but I was new and the burn was intense. I cannot wait for my next Body Attack! I think she even yelled at me once and made the whole class hold for an extra 8 count because I fell out of the move! lol Oops! No body glared at me from the angle I was in. tehee!

I went and stretched after class. Im a stretch junkie! Hooked! Hooked on stretching! I will be the next victum on the show "Intervention"! haha I took a nice long shower at the gym. Its such a nice shower! Then I got dressed and started walking home.

Just as I was leaving, RING!! It was Chakely. Wondering if I was coming out tonight. I told him my deal and he came to pick me up as I was walking home. It was him and Dan- the cousins!

They took me home and waited about 20 min for me to get ready. once completly ready, we went to Cammy B's house. I met his parents- Tracey and Paul. Nice folks. Had a glass of wine and we all laughed at how JJ sucked at playing cricket. It was on video. Just imagine an Emo boy, aged 19, in his black skinnys, a borrowed white beater, and a tensor bandage that he was told to wear, with white goves and a hat. hahah It was hilarious. I guess on this particular day, Brock needed a partner to play with him. JJ stepped up and wasnt all that great. Threw at about the same level as I would! hahahah Good laugh!

We finally were on our way to go see Cammy's friends play in a band. Marsden lee's. It was at the Ginning Dog pub. Kind of a funky place. Steak house too. The band wasnt too bad. Shonleigh and a bunch of my friends were there and we had a good time. The bartender seemed to think it was funny when I asked for water on the rocks. haha

After the band finished playing, it was still early. We all went to the Sands bar. It was Uni night. UGH! The floor on the inside was covered in used plastic cups. Met someinteresting people. Mat and Dan both had to work in the morning, so we didnt stay long. I didnt want to stay long anyways.

Dan drove me home and Mat insisted on walking me to my door. Unneccessary, but he insisted as it was how he was raised! Such nice young men!! :P

Went straight to bed once I was home. AHHH sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment