Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boating and Birthday Fun

Saturday April 25th

The phone rang! I was up in a hurry and dazed when I heard Rachel on the phone. " are you all ready to go?" - " ugh... No .. Oh my alarm didnt go off... yuggghh, I will be out in 15 minutes! " I quickly grabbed a banana on my way out! Im glad I had a shower the night before as I didnt even look at what my hair looked like. Probably no different then the scare crow in the wizard of OZ.

We took the bus to Maroochy river. We were suppose to meet up with Mark at his house, but Amanda thought we were to meet him at the river. We waited for about 30 min, the time it took us to walk fromt he bus stop to the meeting point. Mark put the boat in the water with no problems at all. The four of us went for a ride down teh river and then back to pick up some other crew members.

When all was said and done, there were five girls and one Mark. He had tried to get some men on the boat, but they all were hung over and not interested. They would soon regret this as Mark was sending picture text messages to all his mates of us girls in our bikini's! ( pictures are on FB already!) Mark was having a great time with all us gals!

Wake boarding! Im no expert, but I was one of the better ones. Only Amanda and I had ever tried it and only a couple of times at that! Amanda went first. She is really good! She says she has always done sports in school. I can tell! She is AWESOME!! She motivates me to do better! Gives me courage! I let a couple of other people go before I gave her a go. They were all doing well. Everyone was able to get up except for Rachel.

While on the boat, Mark taught Adog how to drive so that he could have a go. He is very good and he tries to do flips too. When everyone was in the boat and we were about to head back to the other side, Amanda went to sit down and she jumped right back up and started to scream! We were all soo confused when she said " SOMETHING BIT MY BUM!!" over and over again! Then she rushed over to me where I was soaking up the sun. I wasnt sure if she wanted me to look at it or what, then she shoved me aside and jumped into the lake! We all peered over to see what was going on. She russled in the water and then held something small up out of the water. Something had bitten her and she was able to pull the stinger out of her butt. When she climbed back into the boat, her bottom was swollen and red. We took some pictures of her bitten bum and off we went.

My turn. I was up on my second try. Hell of a lot easier then at Boromba Damn when we were behind the jet ski. Not to mention, this time Nicko wasnt driving and I had Amanda driving me! She took over from Mark as soon as he taught her how. Thank you Captain Adog! She was a great captain! I was up for the longest and I was trying to get a good feel of it. Guys make it look so easy, and if you have never tried it before, you think there is nothing to it. That is until you give it a go yourself! Getting up is tough. I can do this no problem now. When you are up, its a whole different feeling. You go pretty fast and your legs are not as strong as when you are on stable ground. If you mess up and fall, you can give yourself a natural enema! Yes I have had one! only one and it was just very small! Unpleasant! No body talks about it ever! It happens. I know its not just me.

Adog told me so! lol I want to try to passing over the wake. For those of you who dont know what the wake is, its the big wave the motor of the boat creates in the water. It is soo scary. Its not soo different from snowbaording. I have been improving in the snow, so my performance here was also getting better. It was my second turn when I really went for the wake. Everybody had gone twice at this point and we were about to call it a day. I had to do this! I didnt want the fear to get the better of me. I pulled away from the wake so I could build up speed. Here it goooooooeeesss!!! Whhooosh! Over the wake....... and in the water crash! BANG! UGH! ugh! Ok, Im done for today! ugh!

On the boat. Oh Mark wants one final picture of him and all the girls. Ok. I stagger over there and flop myself on the side of the boat. I try to pose, but I am exhausted! later on I see the picture and I look like a drowned cat! All the other girls are ready for their fashion magazines... and there I am- fresh out of a hurricane! haha Im sure his buddies will like that one!
Load up the boat and help Mark unload stuff at his house. He drives us home. He is going to rehersal. He is a hired goon in this vampire movie. I dont know the details.

I got ready as it was Dans birthday. This is Mat Chakleys cousin. The one who accompanied me when I slept on the beach at Double Island. First we went to The Yates place. It was Pom, Yates, Laura Yates, Chakley, Amanda, and I. Laura is the hot oldre sister of the group who all the guys froth. She is definitly froth worthy! Blonde and cute as heck! We met the Yates parents and had a beer. Then we headed to the party. Yates was the DD.

We got to Dans house. He still is living with his parents. He is 21 as of now. I guess here in Australia, your 21st birthday is a biggy! There was tonnes of family and friends here. We walked around meeting family members and picking at the finger foods. I even got to meet Mats little brother Jake who is 6. Oh wow is a a cute little guy! He is a mini Mat! You just want to pick him up and eat him hes soo cute! A squeeze-those-cheeks-cute!

Then the belly dancers came out. There was three of them. They all made Dan dance up on the deck with them. Two older ladies with larger mid sections, and then a very young girl with no mid section at all! Skinny as a noodle! I thought it was a pre- requisite. Large belly= belly dancer! Not at all! Everyone was watching them dance with Dan for while. Adog and I were waiting for everyone to join- but nope! None at all. So her and I went up and grabbed Brock and Chakley and made them dance with us! Then we had the kids join in, and slowly others started to dance as well! yay Canada for getting this party started! It was just as fun as a wedding. The Dancers even taught us a few moves! ( Shift that hip like you are closing a car door, go on and try it! )

This is the night I named Pom Pop Tart! He is constantly asking me to say certain words. Anything that ends in "art" or "ance". There are many. He especially like tuna and tube and fart! haha He says "chewna" and " chube" and " faut". His english accent is pretty cute!

Everyone had decided that we would just crash at Dans place. It was about 4 am. Adog and I did not have much to drink at all. maybe 3 beers the entire night starting at about 7pm. Everyone else was pretty drunk. Mat, Laura, Adog and I were sleeping in Dans bed. I was told by Dan that this was ok. His friend Anabelle was very drunk and kept marching in and telling us to leave. I believe she was trying to get Dan in there alone. Adog and I left the room. We went and hate a piece of cake-> sooooo good! Maybe we had three.... teehee! Then Dan and Anabelle were down stairs with the other loud and annoying girls. We had made a bed up on the couch, but it was clear that we were not going to get any sleep. We wanted to drive home since we were not drunk at all, but we were uncomfortable to drive a stick on the oppisite side of the road. Besides, everyone was sleeping who needed to come with us. We went back upstairs and joined Mat and Laura in bed. We slept there for the remaining of the night. Chakley felt like a man that night between two blondes and a brunette! haaha All the guys praised him the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment