Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Monday, April 27, 2009

Departure!

Sunday April 19th

We had to wake up pretty early. Justin had not packed at all. It didnt take too long. He had lost his wallet the other night when he packed all his stuff up in the heat of the moment. We still had not found it. He didnt really need it as we had put his passport away when he got here. He also could not find his intinerary. Luckily I had written down his departure time on my calender when he first booked his ticket.

Joel drove us to the airport in Brisbane. We both sat in the back of the car. We were pretty quiet talking here and there. ( I think he was slightly hung over as well). When we arrived, the line to check in was pretty long. Joel waited with us for a bit and then went for a bite to eat. It was good to have him alone so we could really say good bye. ( I didnt have a very good bye when I left Edmonton. Justin was really upset that day and kind of ran off when I didnt need anymore help with my bags!!!). We met up with Joel again and found some couches to sit on for about 10 minutes before he had to go. We said good bye and he was gone! :(

Joel and I went back home talking about relationship and the complications. I went straight to the pool after getting home. Adog joined me a bit later. I went to my room and had a nap. I was soo tired. I spent the rest of the day doing my assignment and tracking the time and where I thought Justin would be.

Monday-420

I went to school and handed in my assignment. Justin finally got home around 11am my time. This would be about 5pm his time. He called me and I was happy to hear from him. It brightened my mood quite a bit! He was telling me about this guy he met on the plane. I guess he is a guy from Brissy who owns a golf course and had invited the two of us to stay there and golf anytime! That should be pretty sweet. Sounds like he had an alright trip home!

Unfortunatly, my computer could not read his memroy card, so I didnt have any pictures from the trip! I will have to wait til I can get a cd of them or something as not all of them are FB friendly!

I went to class and on my way I saw Jess sitting and talking to her man on the phone. I went up to her and scared her while singing " peanut butter jelly time" over and over! We had a quick chat and both went to our classes.

Class was alright. We just went over how to give an oral presentation. Easy peasy pumpkin pie! Justin called me after class and we talked again. Turns out he was really sick for awhile getting back. He was vommitting lots! Poor guy caught something while on the plane.... swine virus?? hah No he is fine now. :)

Later on after my last class, I was at Amanda's and a couple of us girls were there. We all joked about our holidays. We were pretending that Jess and I were knocked up after being with our men! Of course we arent, but it ws funny joking about it!

I went home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment