Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ketchup Today and Relish Tomorrow!

Tuesday April 21st

Wake up call from Justin. Then I was up and cleaned my house so the bi-weekly cleaners could come and to the surface wash. They dont do a very good job anyways, but we have to be ready for them. There is this whole yellow and red card system! My place has been soo clean since Mat has moved out. ( And Shonleigh hasnt been home either.) Its mostly Brenda and I and we do the dishes all the time and keep our belongings in our rooms. Its a good system!

I went to class and when I came back, Shon's car was in the garage. She wasnt in the house so I immediatly went over to Jess's knowing she would be there. I ran upstairs and yelled Jess's name. I got up there and didnt see Shon anywhere, so I whipped the door closed to find her hinding from me!! hahahah She thought she was sneaky! We had a good time talking about her trip and my holiday. She showed me her tattoo that is in french. It is suppose to mean "rely on yourself" and it is a quote written by a famous french guy so she had it written in french. However, there are not many french people here and she got the translation off of the internet. I asked Gilles what it meant, and he said " do it yourself". hahaha Basically the same thing!

Went back home and had a little workout. A little nap. Connected myself with the world on FB after a very dry 2.5 weeks! I had a shower and some of the boys were over to visit us after the break. They had to leave to play cricket. While they were here, they joked about Yates. I forgot to mention this story. On Saturday at the Warf, Yates was sooo drunk. I was taking a picture of the two of us and he squeezed my bum right as I snapped the photo! I looked at with total shock and he said, " you have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that for!!" I was completly speechless! He did it right in frontof Justin too! Then he did a shot and ran upstairs and we didnt see him for the rest of the night! hahaha So the boys had a good time making Yates blush about that!

I recieved another call from Canada and Shon and I headed over to the pizza place for cheap day. Came back home after a quick grocery shop. Brenda and Adog joined us. Xanthy and Jess were over afterwards. Shon and Jess are a little rude to Brenda. I dont think they know that she understands most of what they are saying. They wouldnt be soo rude if they knew she understood. They call her Miss Kim- her last name- even though she has told them not to call her that. ( luckily I think Brenda likes it now). They also try to get her to say bad words all the time just because it is funny. They always tell her that this is the way something is done, even though its not. Im always telling Brenda they are lying when they dont look. She sometimes says she knows they are. Its not too bad.

On this particular night, Brenda was telling us about her boyfriend back home. He wants to marry her, but she is not sure. He ha cheated on her before and this is her first boyfriend. She tells me that she is curious about other boys too. I dont know how it is in Korea, but I dont want to give her too much advise where her culture will be shamed. So I just tell her what I would do instead. Sometime she tells me about the fights they have too and her eyes puff up very big. ( more then Stacey's when I was dropped at the airport). Look at that, Im off topic... so on this night, she was talking about her boyfriend. I dont know how we got onto the topic, but she was telling us how her man calls her lady parts her butterfly and she calls his man parts his flower! He asks her " how is your butterfly??" and vise versa!! ahhahaha The girls had quite the riot with this and now we all say it! :)

I looked at some school stuff and hit the hay!

Wednesday April 22nd

Wake up call again, Im a lucky lady! I noticed it was getting more breezy on the way to Uni today. I am going to start bringing a coat with me. They are doing a bunch of construction by my house. I think this caused the side walk to flood copius amounts when it rains. The water is always kind of orange. I just brushed it off as the heat turning it orange. Today, I noticed they had dug a ditch along side the path. As I look at it, and smell it, I am pretty sure it was sewage!! GROSS!!! I have been walking ankle deep in this many times! Im soo sure it is. It looks like poo! Brown poo! It looks like a slightly lighter shade of poo that was stuck in my toilet way back when I first arrived and Mat lived here! Eww Yugh disgusting! At least now I dont have to walk in it. I just have to smell it.... :S

Today was a day to catch up on alot of stuff. I did alot of school work and blogging! haha I also talked to Justin alot, shocker I know! I wrote some letters to home and Yates came over to visit. We talked about his sister who is a year younger than I. She is moving to Scottland for two years for work. Yates said that her and I are very similar. We were talking about past relationships and uprooting and moving away. He said that our nature is similar as well. I have never met her, but all the other guys give Yates a hard time becuase she is The Hot Sisiter! ahhahaha

I later walked to school with Woolly. Things are going well with her and My Space. He is moving down here as soon as he can. He is hooked on this girl. Its really sweet really. We are all getting long distance lovers! lol we are retarded! What can you do though! Class was alright. Wednesday afternoon is my worst time to concentrate! We got shushed by an old cow! I hadnt even realized we were being disruptive. If I had known I would have shut up on my own. She could have just let me know in a nice way instead of being an old cow! hahhahaha ... or I could just pay attention I suppose!

Justin posted pics from our trip today. He is feeling better. I was soo happy to see the pics! I wish that I had a copy of all of them!! After class, Adog, Rachel and I went to the computer labs to look at them! How fun!

We went for a jog, and I made some yummy dinner. Woolley, Shon, and Brenda were around and we were talking about Ghosting. This is Australian I guess and its when someone walks behind someone else unoticed. It is really funny. There are all kinds of ways to Ghost someone. There is double ghosting, where you have someone on your shoulders while you ghost. usually you do it to some random stranger. When they realize you are there, you turn around like nothing happened and keep walking! I cannot wait to bring this fun trick into Canada! ! !

I spent a long time going through all my USC emails. I didnt realize how many I had. It took up alot of my mega bytes and I was not impressed. Now I check it everyday. This was the first time I had ever logged on, not knowing how to before, and I had probably over 100 messages! ugh!

I talked to Justin on the computer- he is still on Arby time! I went to bed.

Thursday April 23rd

How did I wake up, yes you are correct! I did have a wake up call! There is no better way to wake up! The plan for today was to start and finish my respiratory assignment. I have had three weeks to do it, and was clearly distracted.

I dont have classes on thursdays, so I took my time. I did the dishes and cleaned up a bit. I talked to Justin on the phone quite a bit as well. When I finally went to do my assignment, Black Board wasnt working! This is my school web site that I needed information on to complete my assignment. I waited for it to begin working again! I waited and waited and was really starting to get nervous! I began blogging while waiting for it! I had alot to catch up on that as well! you all shold be happy Black Board was out, other wise, I would still be extremely behind!! lol)

Finally, at about 4pm it began working again. I finished my assignment by 1930. I quickly got ready for dancing at Woombye. Shon wanted to go out because it had been soo long since we have all gotten together. We had a bunch of people over at our place and we convinced Brenda to chill and come out with us.

It felt good to be sober while everyone else drank. So far, I am being quite successful at this detox thing. I am definitly taking it easy! Justin says he is doing the same at home. We danced our butts off at Woombye. Brenda was a good sport. It was her first time being out to a club in Australia. She took a bnch of pictures and showed us a "heart" dance. It is cute having an asian around! hahaha She even showed us a sexy dance with a chair! We were all soo surprised! Jess said " this is how we dance here" and she did that - grab your ankle and your head and thrust your knee into your body- dance. This is when brenda grabbed the chair and said " this is a sexy dance in Korea". It was classic!

Brock was a waste case on this night. I have never seen him soo drunk. I didnt even think he would make it out to Woombye. He was that guy who is sitting and can barley hold his head up. He is that guy who has trouble holding his hand up as he points to from across the room and says " I love you Arby"!! ahhhahaha And then says it to everyone! hahaha

After being done at the bar, ( I could have left heaps long before we did, but Shon was a bit drunkand soo keen to have a good time), we went to Mackers. I hadnt had time for dinner and it was soo good.

I got home and talked to Justin, as per usual, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment