Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Monday, April 27, 2009

Naked Beach and Gay Night!

Monday April 13th

Rain again!! Boo! We woke up and were happy to still have the car for one day. We took advantage of it and went grocery shopping. Making a quick stop to pick up some wine! We really didnt do much of anything on this day. We stayed in and watched movies for most of it. I have lots of movies on my hard drive which makes me sooo happy.

Later in the evening, We ate a nice dinner- chicken parmesan yum yum made by me, and then played some cards while drinking wine. It was nice to have just the two of us for a whole day doing nothing. We ran out of our wine and Adog drove us to the bottle-O on her way to Woolleys. It was closed and so we went home and played some more cards and eventually went to bed. I know, really exciting! lol

Tuesday April 14th

We had to return the car at 11am. It was a mess. There were lime seeds in teh back pocket and beer caps everywhere!! Not to mention sand. I trie to clean it as much as, but there was no way I could get it all. We returned the car with no problems. He did give us a lecture about next time cleaning it better because they usually do charge, but... oh well. I tried! A little! hahaha

Justin and I were both craving pizza and it just happened to be cheap day! We bused it home and bought a pizza. Walked home, which sucked now that we were used to having a car! Ate our pizza and watched a movie. It was rainy out today as well. Not as much as usual, it did seem to be a bit nicer. We walked back later and bought some icecream. We also bought some spoons to eat it with on our way home. We later returned to the shopping centre in Chancellor Park to the Bottle-O and bought some wine. Nicko, Bell and Erin happened to be there on our way home and gave us a lift! We must have walked back and forth at least three times that day.

We didnt end up drinking the wine. We watched a movie and went to sleep. I know I know! My days are just getting too exciting to bare!! hhahaa

Wednesday April 15th!!

YAY BEACH DAY?!! I woke up pretty early to see that it was sunny! We didnt have any plans and so I made a decision that it was time Justin worked on his tan! It wa embarrassing being around this skinny white boy for so long! :P We packed up and brought a change of clothes for later. Maybe for dinner or something.

We caught the bus and planted our cute white bums on mooloolaba beach. We had brought wine with us and playing cards andmy ipod. We spent all day on the beach and had a great time! We snuck sips of wine from my water bottle- thank you Mandy, I now know my LuLu Lemon christmas present is 750ml, or the equivalent to a bottle of wine! :D We played cards too. I taught him how to play rummy, my families all time favorite game! I kicked his butt everytime so far, including the night we stayed in and played! I was sooo excited Justin finally got to see the Australia I, and the rest of the world, know!

As the day went on, we seemed to get a bit more ... drunk! haha We had made a run to the bottle-O to buy some more wine during lunch when we went for a quick bite. It was getting darker. People started leaving too. When it was pretty dark, about 630pm, and there werent too many ppl around, Justin and I changed right on the beach! We were having soo much fun too! Ther would be some people walking by, but they didnt seem to notice or care. We got all changed and then started walking towards some resturants. There was a shower on the way there where I wet my hair- along with my wholeback side by accident. woops! At least I fixed my hair!

We went for dinner at a place called Karma Waters. It had a steak special on with a glass of wine. We had such a good time eating and we ordered another bottle of wine to boot! hahaaha We actually had a really nice time together and laughed and laughed and laughed!! We were waiting patiently for the bill for quite some time. We even went up to the front desk and waited for about ten minutes. Nobody was coming. We were getting quite aggitated and then Justin made the plan that we would just walk away! Dine and Dash??? No we couldnt ever do that!! ... and then we walked away!!! hahahahaha We walked a block and then sprinted a block, but Justin has a bad heal, so we started to walk again. We thought we had gotten away with it and started to laugh. I turned to my right while in mid-laugh- and there was our waitress! BUSTED!!! ahhaha She was huffing and puffing and said that we had forgotten to pay. I played the " didnt you pay the bill when I was in the washroom" card, while Justin played the " I dont know how it works here, Im from Canada!! " hahhahaha I was hoping he would of played the same card as me and said he had thought I paid! I have to apologize on his behalf for him misrepresenting Canada! Tsk Tsk I know! Anyways, she said, " no problem" and we all walked back. We paid for dinner and actually tipped her too. (Tipping is not the norm here...)

We kept walking and happened by this bar called 240V. We saw that it was Gay night and naturally wanted to go in!! hahha It was sooo silly! They made me pay cover charge and not Justin! It really was gay night!! We entered the bar and it was pretty empty. We sat at a table and chatted. I think we were going to try to see who could get more drinks bought for them. We both lost. I for sure thought he would win with his belly ring! haha We hit up the dance floor and had such a good time.

We were both pretty drunk and ended up taking a cab home. Some how we had gotten into a fight. It was about nothing at all. I think when I came up from the bathroom, I was upset about something and he must have thought I was upset at him. When we got home, he packed up all his stuff and said he was going to sleep at Joels house. This made me very upset and I started to cry, as drunks do! He was gone! After about 5 minutes, he came back in my room and we started to talk about it. We both decided that we wer fighting over nothing and went to bed.

In the morning, we made up and laughed about the whole thing! It was a pretty adventurous day! Kids, please do not do anything you have read from above! It is wrong to Dine and Dash!! hahaha But soooo friggen funny!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment