Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back To The Grind

Thursday July 30th

I woke up with the stiffest neck I have ever had. I could not turn my head to the left at all, and barley look down at my breasts, or even up in the sky! I think it was a combination of sleeping wrong on my first night without my Justin pillow, and sleeping on the flight. Good grief! I went to my tutorial. Only one today. The other ones do not start til week two. When I got home, Shonleigh and I went to the Chancellor to eat some steak. It was a special for $12! Not very good actually! I came home and had a nap. I was still very tired!

By the time I woke up, I only had enough time to go grocery shopping. Then I had to shower and get ready. The boys wanted to see us Canadian girls. We went over to brocks house. I carefully hugged them trying not to strain my neck. I had Poms hot water bottle on it. It looked awkward. We were hungry and so Yates took Adog and I to grab some food. We made a stop off at Yates house. He had a shower while we chit chatted with his mom. We talked about how Laura was liking Scotland. She Gave us a glass of red wine each. She even let me use her heated rice bag for my neck. I wrapped my scarf around it to hide it. Much better then the water bottle! We went back to Brocks house for a little while.

It was uni night! Great! I did not want to stay out late! We went to a near by pub. Adog, Shon and I stayed sober while the boys drank. At one point, we somehow managed to convince Pom that I had a daughter back in Canada. This happened after he saw my wallet picture of Julie. Hahaha I even asked him if he had ever noticed my C-section scar! Haha Eventually, after he started asking questions about how she took it when I left, Chakley felt bad for him and let him in on it. He couldn’t believe he was fooled! Hahaha

We drove the boys to the bar and Pom home after making a million paper airplanes. Yay it was about 11pm- time for us to go home! Bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment