Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home Sickness and Bad News!


Tuesday August 4th

I woke up when I received some texts from Justin. I felt soo much better! I knew he had been in Saskatchewan all weekend with his boys, and that he didn’t have very much reception. What I didn’t remember, was that it was August long weekend there!! This would explain why he wasn’t at work when I was trying to contact him!! I knew there had to be a reason! He told me a story about how he showed his boys a picture of me and asked them who I was. They replied by saying “ that’s your pretty friend Dad!” hahaha very cute! For those who don’t know, his little men are 4 and 3.

I spent the day cleaning my room- finally unpacked a bunch, and I also went to uni with Rachel and Adog to buy text books. Soo freaking expensive! Im glad the three of us are sharing texts! We also had to buy shirts for our placements! Ugly red shirts! Boo! I also went over to the post office and mailed Justin the pictures from the Jim Beam girls! He doesn’t know they are coming, so I cannot wait until he gets them!

I went to the gym with Adog. We missed the spin class and made it for abs class, then did our own thing. We are starting off slow and working our way up again. I was doing about 40 min of cardio before I left, and now it is about 15-20. I need to build it up! Yikes! Went home and showered.
After I showered, I spent some time catching up with Shonleigh. We talked about the diet I was going to do, and how she and Pom were un-officially dating and how her and Brock had a major tif! I made a stirfry and went on the computer for a bit. I then watched a movie with Adog, talked to Justin briefly and hit the hay.

Wednesday August 5th

I went to my first lecture. It was boring. It was good to catch up with some friends though. After class, I saw Amy who had been to Thailand over the break. She was telling us about a ping pong show where they have things like birds come out! I never knew it was that crazy, I knew they could smoke… but birds??? Wowza! Talk about disease! Now we know where the bird flu came from!

Adog and I went to the gym. We did the circuit training which was really good. We go around to different stations doing a repetitive exercise for about 5 minutes and then switch. After class we were pretty shaky, but we wanted to also try the body pump class. This was a weight lifting class. At times during this class, my arms were sooo shaky, that I didn’t know if I was going to be able to lift the bar at all! At one point, I took off even more weight- even though I had less then everyone in the class! Hahah Adog was in the same boat! No more double classes like these!!! :P We sat in the sauna for a while after. It feels good to sweat balls, after sweating balls! Hahahaha

It was pretty late when I got home and showered. I made some din din, talked briefly to Justin via email, and went to bed!

Thursday August 6th

Woke up early to go and exchange my red shirt for placement as I had been rushed the first time and bought two sizes too big. Shon came with me as we both had class. I went to my tutorial. It was… a class. Yay. I ate a sandwhich quickly and went to my next class. It was in the room right beside my last one. I didn’t know anyone and so I sat with two girls I had just met outside. Adog, Rachel, and Amanda all came in also. Wow! All four of us Canadians in one class! Amanda sat next to me, and the other two in the front in the only two spots left.

After class I came home and Yates was watching Gilmore girls with Shonleigh. He was also reading the Twilight series, but was on book two. I gave him book one, which he was very happy about. I didn’t really like the book at all, and the movie was not much better. Shon and I talked about flights to Airlie beach for September break. We were going to go to her Grammas farm up there and then the Whitsunday Islands for our September break. We were getting anxious to plan it as well. Adog was going to join us as well.

Adog was called into work. Amanda and I went to the gym. We sat in the sauna for a while talking. Her and I don’t know much about each other and it was good to get to know her a little bit. I learned that she too has a man back in Canada. His name is Royce. We walked home and I quickly got ready. Kurtis was here. He wanted to meet all of Shonleighs good guy friends because she is always talking them up. We had a BBQ outside by the pool. Then we all ate inside our place. I did the dishes, and everyone went out for Uni night. I was disinterested. I think I actually might be growing up! What a weird feeling!

I eventually snuk off and went to bed. I heard some of them come back late, but they didn’t stay up. Thank god! J It was an alright night, but I was feeling a bit blue.

Firday August 7th

I woke up and went to class. Firdays are good because I don’t have class til noon and I can sleep in. In class we did injectables. Very boring for me, who has done them a million times. I helped Sarah, who is my un-official lab partner. After class, we went to our last class. Adog showed up! It was nice that the two of us are in a class together with out the others. Not that I don’t like them, it is just nice to have Adog- who I have grown close to, in a class to myself! Hahaha

On the way home, Adog was talking about how she missed John. I wasn’t much in the mood for talking and so I just listened. When I got home, Yates and Shon were on the couches. I made some quick grub and went upstairs. I finished eating and logged onto facebook. I had a message from mom. I wa already feeling quite blue. Just home sick. I read the first couple lines of her message- it had to do with my Gramma who is not doing well. I didn’t even finish a third of the message when I burst into tears and balled like a 6 yr old girl! I locked my door and had a good cry for about two hours. I eventually read the rest of the message, and then saw another one from Mom. I read that one too- bad news saying I still owe a bunch of money for having my taxes done late. Great! Owing money always cheers me up! L I cried more! I was missing my family, I hadn’t talked to Justin all day yesterday or today, I was getting my period, feeling fat- not fitting my clothes, and now this! It was the first time I had actually been homesick since being here in Australia!

Yates came upstairs to see me, but I didn’t let him in. He later told everyone that I was pleasuring myself! Thanks Yates! :P Adog called asking when we were going to the gym. Informed her I was not going to go. Instead, her and I went over to Kirstennes house. She just moved into the village. I met her in lab class last semester. She is friends with Zach who also lives here and is in nursing. We went over there and they were drinking. Amy was also there with a couple others. It was actually a good time. We talked non stop pretty much and then after a while, they left to go see a band play. Adog and I went back to my place.

Shonleigh and her tiny little friend Abby were over. They had made chilli con carne and accidently burned rice on the bottom of Miss Cloes new pot. I had some food and we all watched a movie together. It was pretty good. I was feeling a tad better, but only because I was distracted.

I went upstairs and was relieved to hear from Justin online. Unfortunately he was busy at work and could not talk for long. I found out that his phone was still not working and it was broken for good. This is why he had not been texting me. I felt slightly better, but was still very blue. I went to bed being emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment