Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fly Day

I just spent 3.5 hours on the plane to LAX, where we almost missed our flight because we didnt realize we had to walk all the way across the universe. Where do you find the info to tell you where to go. The 3 of us girls couldnt find it anywhere. Thats because it wasnt on any of our information! lol Then we spent 12 hours on the plane to get off in Tokyo for an hour where we were lost again. Quickly on the plane again for another 8 hours. It was nice to freshen up in Tokyo. Thank you Stacey for Beauty Controls mini face wash and moisturizer! Presently I am in the Singapore Airport for our 8 hour layover. Then onto another plane for andother 8 hour flight. I should be arriving in Brisbane at midnight or something??? Not sure where we go from there quite yet.... details... meh! haha So far we have been on a plane for a total of 23hours!! Yikes! I would like to give a special mention to Singapore Airlines! AWESOME!!! Good food, good service, and I love the uniforms the flight attendants wear!! Career change??? lol

Would also just like to mention that the three of us girls had the water works going at the airport. As soon as Justin and Stacey were gone, my tears arrived and it all became too real! I will miss everyone. xoxo

1 comment: