Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Monday, February 23, 2009

University

I had my first day of classes today at Uni. They went well. I had three classes. I was going to post my schedule up here, but it changes from week to week. Some classes I have on odd weeks and some on evens. I dont think school is as strict or difficult here in Aussie. I think things are more relaxed. Dont worry, I will still study hard and play later. (although I am going surfing for my first time in the morning... haha) No class tomorrow.

Didnt really do anything exciting today. My friend Nicko who is the bartender was trying to teach me some "flare", but now my knuckles hurt. Flare is whenthey spin the bottles of alcohol! I had one close, but I still need work. I have an empty Malibu bottle to practice with.

I also have my web camera working now, so skype away!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment