Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pets and Nightmares!

Grant, Shonleighs friend, has a pet scorpion! It had babies!! He is giving us a couple to have as pets!! I think we might get one for each of us in this unit. Matt says he wanted one too, which is good cuz then he can feed them! hahahha I cant wait.

The ants!! I talked to my land lord gal, and she says "welcome to Australia!" yay : Thrilled! She says they come out with the humidity. It is the wet season ( one month- Feb) so they come out more. They are not in my room as much. THANK GOD! However, yesterday, I went to empty the garbage and at the bottom of the bucket was at least 50!! It was soo gross. I screamed and tied the bag STAT! I then drowned the ants and dumped them. I then washed the garbage throughly! Im hoping that was the main cause of the ants!

With all the ants and scorpions, I have not been sleeping well at night. One night I had dreams of ants climbing all over my stuff! I tossed and turned all night! The next night it was all about hearding my cageless scorpions who were angry back downstairs!! Last night, I thought I would sleep well. Unfortunatly, someone called me at 0340, and then again at 0540. I answer the phone- hello. -Hi, can you hear me? - yes can you hear me? -hello?? are you there?? -hello hello
??? then nothing. Both times that is how it went. I could hear him. I was half asleep and not sure who it was. Must have been from Canada though. Was it you?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment