Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Monday, March 30, 2009

Beach Birthday Lies and Ghost hauntings!

Friday March 27th


Woke up early. Got ready for the beach. Amanda and I wanted to have some alone time. Her and I have become pretty close on this journey. We were at the bus stop waiting for quite some time when Lewis called. Happy Brithday Lewis. We had planned on going up to Noosa and Fraser Island this weekend with Jason, but Lewis informed us that he was having a big all day BBQ on the beach and then another BBQ later on at the village for his birthday. He even said he would be really disapointed if I didnt show up. I promised we would be there on Saturday and not miss it. We could plan for Fraser another weekend, even though I was looking forward to it. Lewis said that friday was his actual birthday but that we would be celebrating it on the Saturday. Now back to his phone call. He told me how bored he was so I invited him out to the beach. We did want some alone time, but there was no way we were leaving the Birthday boy out of it. We walked back to the village.


We were sitting and talking inside my unit when I saw someone walk into Amandas place looking for her. It was one person her, nor I, wanted to really hang out with this particular day for reasons I will not go into to. We will call this person Scotto! We quickly shut the door, grabbed our sandles and bags and jumped the fence. We ran to the corner store where I called and texted Lewis to pick us up from there. Silly us assumed Lewis had credit on his phone, he doesnt! He was also driving and there is a very strict -no mobile phone operating while driving- law here! I know this because Jason was pulled over for it the first time he met us up on the sunny coast. They give pretty hefty fines. Good thing we can use the ol' - Im Canadian and had no idea- plea! Lucky Jason. ( I rather like the word -Hefty- How fun is it to say! )


So we are waiting for Lewis when I see him drive by. I hell his name and wave my arms!! He keeps on driving. hmm now what?? Meanwhile, I get a drunken phone call from Canada. We text Shonleigh and ask her to tell Lewis to come back. Unfortunatly, Scotto had already talked with Lewis before Shonleigh could. Lewis invited Scotto to accompany us and then talked to Shon. We went back to the unit. Scotto was swimming in the pool with a friend when we returned. He wasnt coming back so we decided to leave anyways.


We got to the beach and the waves were crazy! We went into the water and they flipped us every which way. These waves this day were the most forceful I had ever been in. At one point, it had flipped me so hard, then pushed me hard into the sand. I had a red sand burn mark on my back from it. Amanda and I would be standing a couple meters apart, when a wave would hit us. Under the water we would feel eachother kicking and trying to keep control of ourselves. It some how knocked us together, but when we resurfaced, we would be far apart again. It was the weirdest thing. I dont know how Lewis did it. He seemed to be a fish in the water. We were back on shore watching him, and he litterally had his head above the wave the whole time and kind of looked salmon like!


It was soo peacful and relaxing listening to Lewis play his guitar. He had brought it out to the beach. On the back, it was covered in over a hundred signatures. On the front, it had written on it, " The Doors", and " The Clash". He also had about ten signatures on the front. He said only people who have died could sign the front. I wondered how they could sign their names if they had already deceased. Or did they sign it knowing of their impending death? Did it just work out this way? What a interesting guitar.


While Lewis played his songs, Amanda and I began to build a sand castle. This quickly turned into a hole to which we sat our bottoms in. We then covered our lower mid rumps with sand and decided to make... our own sand castles in you will on our pelvis areas. hahaha Yes there are pictures of our man pieces!! Not sure if they will be posted or not... hmm! It was alot of fun, even if people were walking by and looking!


We headed back fairly soon after another unsuccessful trial of wave dodging! This is when i stole Lewis' wallet and found out it was not in fact his Birthday!!! UGH! We had cancelled plans just fo this! Ihad made up my mind! Fraser it was!


We got back and changed and showered up. Then we attempted some beergaritas! We needed to make these with what we had. We poured fruit and wine and beer and ice- mixed it all up and it actually wasnt that bad. We only made one glass each. It was Amanda and I. We had a bunch of ppl over just chilling. We talked and chilled for a good couple of hours. We were telling eachother ghost stories.

If you remember, I believe I mentioned a girl had died in our unit a couple of years ago. This is why Mat was soo freaked out to be alone. Well, turns out it wasnt our unit, but a unit two doors down. We were discussing how the guys that live in that unit now were complaining about the washing machine turning on in the middle of the night and over flowing. We all have also been noticing small things missing here and there, for instance, our tongs and Jess's towels, and Becs cheese grater. When we were all good and spooked, we decided to hit the hay.

Shonleigh had two girls from Brisbane stay over. Ebony and Tess. They stayed in Shonleighs bed while we stayed in mine. It was about 230am. We were talking and gigling- then we were outside. Everyone was quiet and the two of us thought we would have a bit of fun! Shon suggested we throw stones at Jess' and Joels and Shonleighs windows. Pebbles- may not be a good idea. I suggested- thanks to Jason- tennis balls. We go outside. Wait, I already said we were there, we are still outside. haha Shon throws one at her window where her two friends are sleeping. I throw at Joels and then Jess'. We run and hide in Rachels door way laughing silently as hard as it is possible! Which turned out to be a pretty loud silence.

#%$^*(*&^% @ ^&*^%%$ @ *(# From both Shons window and Jess'. After a minute or two or ten, we go back and do it again. This time exculding Joels. No initial reaction means he's cut from the fun team! Jess is yelling out the window again. Thats when we start yelling things in our deep voices. Shon is yelling first and saying things like " Jessica Wooley, get out here!", and then I start in, " Come fight like a man!", and I threw in a " Cheese grater! ", just to really stir things up. Not really sure why I said it, but I thought it was funny.

Jess calls Shonleigh on her mobile. She is completly freaked out and terrified. Shon said she could hear the fear in her voice. We would have been more sympathetic and given ourselves up hadn't Jess said in the most terrified voice, that they were yelling cheese grater! We were holding back the laughter as much as possible. I threw another ball while Shon was on the phone. haha By this time we had crept to the open again, but under Jess' window so she could not see us. Ebony and Tess saw us at this point but I motioned for them to keep quiet about our stelth mode! They silently agreed. Jess was looking out the window across from them and asking if they could see anyone. They said no. Jess insisted that they could see us because she could see our shadows. We started making funny shadows at this time. Then we ran out and revealed ourselves. It was tooo funny. Jess swore and went to bed.

When we arrived back in my room, we had no blankets. Ebony and Tess hid them on us!! The pranksters become the prankees!! Luckily I found them in a pile in the washroom. Time for bed! What a wonderful room mate I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment