Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forgotten Unforgettables!

So a couple things I forgot to mention. tehee... oops!

When we were camping, Saturday night, I was holding the light up for Chef Alex when we heard screaming. I rushed over to find Beca freaking out! She was going to the lou and walked through a huge HUGE spider web. She said she had even felt the spider on her but that it fell off with all the limb flinging! I went to help and had to try and pick off all the web fro her hair. It was hard to do. Her hair was coated in web. Not just web, but web covered in tiny little green flys. About the size of fruit flys. This spider was probably pissed because it lost out on soo much food! Thank god nothing else happened to her. She was pretty shaken after this incident!! As I would also be!!

On a happier note, St. Patties day, while we were out buying Amanda's present, I spontaneously walked into a shop and paid $35 for someone to put a needle through my tummy! I GOT MY NAVEL PIERCED!!! At home this would cost at least $80! The amount I paid included the jewelery! ( Kelsey, if you come here, I will take you to get yours done... but dont tell your parents!! lol) I promise I wont Mandy... * As Arby looks from side to side in a shady manner...*

No comments:

Post a Comment