Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canada Meets Brazil in Australia!

Tuesday March 31st

Early rise in the morning to a call from Stacey in Canada. Had a talk with her before I had to rush into the shower and get ready for uni. I was kind of in a meh mood during class. It was my two hour tutorial and we were talking about the grieving process with accepting your own death and all the impact it has on the family. That isnt what made me meh, but it certainly did not help.

I came home and Shon and Wooly (Jess' last name), both noticed my mood. I didnt feel like talking about it at that moment. I had an appointment that I was a little nervous for! On the way to my appointment, I started to feel better. The girls and I were dancing to music in the car. Nothing beats dancing to music in the car... well maybe swimming in the skinny beats it, but its a close second! Especially when the song goes " sush girl, close your lips, do the Hellen Keller and dance with your hips..." ahhaha I love it!

We arrived at my appointment which was at 1315. It was 1301. Sign on the door saying they were closed for lunch and did not open again until 1315- the time of my appointment. We went for a walk and looked at a gym that we are interested in joining. Apperently it is open 24/7 and its only $10/wk. Also, I would have a ride because Shon and Jess are both considering it. We will see. I workout quite a bit with out paying as it is. We then continued walking and happened upon a book store. We entered. Jess and I both love reading. I thought maybe I was just in a religious section of the store, but I quickly realized it must all be religious. I asked Jess and she seemed to realize it just as I told her. We quickly retreated and started walking back for my appointment even though it was only 1309.

There was an Op Shop right beside where I needed to be. Op Shop is what they call second hand stores here. We were stoked. I have been meaning to charm one for awhile. We entered and immediatly all three of us were finding the best things ever! Shonleigh found a little blue dress that would fit me and it was perfect! It is definitly my fave buy of the day. Cant go wrong for $3!! I also bought some large yellow and teal tea cups! They are the short but fat ones! I love them soo much! I was wanting big tea cups for awhile. I even cleared a nice spot for them to sit out and look pretty!! We also bought a pair of tongs- the ghost stole ours and still has not returned them. Grr! Shonleigh bought heaps of sweaters. Not jsut any sweaters, but the kind you would buy for an ugly sweater party!! hahahaha She loves them soo much! She bought them because she is going to New Zealand for Easter break. Its apparently cold there at a wopping 10 degrees! BABY!!

AHHH time for my appointment! Too much fun Op Shopping! I ran over to the next shop!! I told the lady my name. hmmm no Kristin found sorry. Oh sorry, what about an Arby..? hahah ahh yes here you are!! teehee oops! Its tough having two names! We walked into a room where she asked me to strip from the bottom down and lay on the padded table. She didnt leave the room and was preparing things. So I listened and undressed right there. I layed down on the table and told her I was nervous as it was my first time! She got right down to business. This all happened within two minutes. She applied the hot wax. YES, that is right! I had my very first brazilian! ( I have to note here that it was not fun growing it out for the last week as I frequent a bikini! )

She told me to relax. Right, relax. What does that mean again?? OWCH!!! HOLY MOTHER TRUCKER!!! It hurt so much it made me laugh. Not just a little giggle as I am often heard doing, but a deep throat cackle laugh! Laughing at the insanity of my choice in having this done and actually paying for it!!! ( Also, I would not get it done, but it only costs $30 bucks for a student! RIGHT ON... I think... oi!! )

RIP! She pulls another off! And another and another. The deep cackle never leaving. She even asked me to try not to tense up because it hurts more. She also asked me to try and stay a little more still. Im sure I came close to kicking her and she was just worried for her safety!! ( I dont think she makes any friends at work... and I thought she was really nice at first ha... ha : ) As she applied wax to the ... lower portions, it seemed to be hotter in temperature. Almost unbearable, but when given the choice of the hair ripping- cackle provoking, I definitly choose the burning of the wax!! I thought she was ripping the lips right off my poor little lady bits!!

It was over!!!!!!!! She sprayed me with .... something. Then applied a lotion! Why is it still stinging? I wondered. I walked out after a total of 6 minutes! She meant business and was not a force to be reckoned with! The girls smiled and looked at me. I asked them if they heard me and thye both immitaded my cackle and my OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD!!!! I was proud that I didnt swear! A little shocked actually..!

We returned to the Op Shop where we resumed our shopping, and I secretly and tenderly massaged my pubis to assure it that I still loved it. We then headed back home where Jess made us pancakes with ice cream and maple syrup! yum.

I bikinied up and grabbed my ipod, towel, text book, and a rockstar energy drink and walked over to the pool. I was feeling swollen, used, and red, but these are things you could not see with my bikini. I was tanning, listening to music, studying, and energizing with my Rockstar to keep focused. I am a multi-tasker. Oh yes I was also stretching!! I am wonder woman! I love being productive! lol

As I was studying, I kept hearing splashes in the pool. I thought someone was throwing rocks at me. I looked over to find a couple of birds, ( not at all sure what kind..), diving in and getting wet, then swooping back up. They would do it every 30 seconds or so. Silly little birds do bathe! Multi-task resume!

After the sun went down, I returned home. I then talked on the phone to Canada and Shon and I ordered pizza. Its cheap night. We picked it up and came home. Shonleigh heard some bad news. A friend of hers passed on. She was only in her 50's. She was upset about it. Jess came home and we all went for a long walk- then a jog- then Jess and I sprinted back. I thought my legs were going to give way, but I made it, huffing and puffing! I then stretched in the house and did a bit of yoga. Followed by some abdominal toning! Woooh! What a work out! Cleansed and turned on some music in my room. Jess came over after a while and braided my hair.

What a crazy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment