Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oppistie Isn't Soo Bad

Today I worked on my assignment after class. I handed it in at the Uni and online. Tuesdays are good. Only one class and I spend it working on my assignment for that class. Easy peasy!!

I went to a camping store called Anaconda with Nicko and Bell. Mom and Kev, you would love this store! I bought another converter so I can plug my hard drive it. YAY!! I really just went for the drive. Nicko was preparing for this weekends camping trip. We stopped at Kawana mall afterwards. I found some nice cow boy hats! Woot Woot! I will have to go back and buy one! I miss country! I miss my boots!

Later on, Amanda and Mat Chalkley and I watched Fight Club downstairs in my suite. I had my comp set up. It was a good time. I really like that movie. Makes me want to start a fight club... but I'd wuss out! tehee

On the way back from Woolies, ( grocery store- WoolsWorth), Mat let me drive his truck. Its a stick and its all oppisite from home! It really wasnt so bad. I mean, it was a little weird, but it was night and I had alot of fun! I cannot wait to go at 'er again! :)

By the time Mat left, Jess and Shon came home and we had some apple pie with "custard" not pudding even though it was clearly just pudding! lol They explained to me that pudding was hot and almost like a cake... weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment