Arby Local Time

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
Jumping ants attack when High on Magic Mushrooms

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wind Shield Wipers Apparently Dont Work as Signal Lights!

Monday March 16th

Not too much hapened. Mondays are my busiest day at school. Also the day I usually udate my blog. I did talk to Stacey on the phone. Im glad to see that her and I can talk with the same enthusiasm now as we did when we saw each other everyday! :)

After my class from 5-7pm, Mat Chakley came over and we made Sangria's. We had to go and get supplies from Woolies. He let me drive his truck there again. Soo much fun! This time I had to take the traffic circles and I nearly killed us! Ok, not nearly, not really at all! But it is a stick shift and I used the wipers to signal. There was just soo much going on and I couldnt shift and signal and turn in the correct lane all at the same time! I dont blame him for not letting me drive back! Even though its soo close! lol

By time we got back to my place, it was pouring! Amanda and Rachel came in soaked! So Yates, Mat and I joined them and we started running around in the rain! We came in soaked after only two minutes!! We began making the sangria! It had to sit in the fridge over night so the fruit could soak in the alcohol of the wine a tequila! Hmm I cant wait!

We watched a bit of Tv after and then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment